Dunham School Board
- Vacant, Principal/Superintendent ~ email:
- Spencer Crum, President ~ email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meredith Regan, Trustee ~ email: email@example.com
- Lisa Poncia, Trustee ~ email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Lehmann, Trustee ~ email: email@example.com
- Rachael Zell, Trustee ~ email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dunham Elementary School Board currently consists of five members elected by the community to set policies for the District in accordance with local, state, and federal requirements. The Board employs a Superintendent, who in turn recommends selection and employment of certificated and classified staff to carry out policies and implement the goals and objectives of the District. Members of the Board are elected in November for overlapping 4-year terms.
Meetings are usually held the second Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. at Dunham Elementary School. Please keep in mind that this meeting schedule may vary with holidays or special needs. School Board meetings are open to everyone.
The board usually meets for a closed session from 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Specific times for public comment or questions are scheduled in the board agenda posted on the school bulletin board and available to the public prior to each meeting.