4th Grade Teacher
Mrs. Lynette Amador
I grew up on a large dairy farm near Modesto and attended a small K-8 grammar school similar to Dunham. I received a Bachelor's Degree and Teaching Credential at Sonoma State University, and taught in Santa Rosa for two years before coming to Dunham in the fall of 2008. My husband and I have an adorable puppy named Roscoe who is full of energy and loves to play tug-of-war.
This year we are asking every student to come to school with some basic supplies that they will use in their class. The list below is unique for your 4th Grader.
Many stores are having great sales for school supplies right now and, while it is not mandatory that you purchase these items, we hope that you will keep this list handy as you do your back-to-school shopping.
Also, if your family is in the position to purchase a second set for another student in your child’s class, we would very much appreciate your help.
4th Grade Supplies needed:
- 1 – Folder for homework
- 1 – Wide ruled Filler(Binder) Paper 8 1/2 x 11
- 3 – Wide ruled spiral notebooks
- 1 – 8 color set of Crayola Markers
- 1 - pack twistable colored pencils
- 1 – 4-pack low odor dry erase marker
- 1 – clean sock for erasing dry erase
- 1 – yellow highlighter
- Pencil cap erasers
- 1 – Dozen Ticonderoga #2 pencils
- 1 – box of Kleenex OR 1 container of cleaning wipes
- 1 - 8 color set of water colors (paints)
.*Please do not put your child’s name on supplies since many will be shared among all students.
See you on Wednesday, August 17th