Parents interested in attending Dunham Elementary School may contact office manager:
Veronica Halbert: 707-795-5050, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lottery: As per our charter petition, we hold a lottery the 1st Wednesday of each month beginning December of each school year to determine our waitlist. The lottery will take all new applications and applications will be chosen at random then given a waiting list number. Enrollment is not guarenteed with a waiting list number. Enrollment begins late spring.
How to Apply:
1. Download the Application/Registration Form
2. Turn in the Application form in person, by mail, or email.
Beginning in December of each school year a lottery is conducted the 1st Wednesday of each month. Spots are not "guarenteed" until late spring of the following year.
California law requires schools to maintain the privacy of students health information. Your child’s identity will not be associated with any report produced as a result of these requirements. If economic circumstances are preventing you from obtaining the above requirements, you may be eligible for assistance.
Please contact our office manager for further information or to register at: email: email@example.com
Parent Handbook -
Each year our handbook is updated with the latest program and education code changes. Download the latest version of the Dunham Parent Handbook here.
Prior to the Start of School Please Provide:
- Physician’s Report of Health (forms can be obtained at the school).
- Immunization Records: for more information, see the CA Dept of Health Services’ Website at:http://www.dhs.ca.gov/ps/dcdc/izgroup/family/shared/school_law.htm
- Oral Health Form or Request for Waiver
- Authorization for Administering Medication (if your child will be need to take medication during school hours)
Below is a list of forms used at Dunham School: