Dunham school is happy to offer after school supervision to our Dunham students as well as a variety of art, enrichment and outdoor activities.
Hours Are Monday-Friday 11:45-6:00 PM
We follow the school schedule and are closed on all school holidays and teacher work days. In order for your child to attend you need to register your child register online by clicking on the Myprocare button and fill out a hardcopy registration packet and return it to the school office. Both need to be complete at least the day prior to your child attending Daycare.
Click Here to Download: Hardcopy Registration Packet
Hourly Rate, Fees and Extra Charges
Annual Registration Fee
- $30 per child (payable at the time of registration)
Late Child Pick up Fee
- $5 per minute, starting at 6:01 PM
Drop-in Care (unregistered students)
- Please make your check payable to Dunham School District and reference your child’s first and last name on the memo line.
- There will be a $25.00 service charge on returned checks and the check will need to be replaced with cash or money order.
- We must be in receipt of your monthly contracted fees and/or drop in fee BEFORE we can provide Daycare service.
- Fees not paid by the 10th of the month following service will be charged a $25 late fee AND will not be able to attend Daycare until the Daycare fees are paid. Any fees not paid within 30 days are considered delinquent and will be sent to collections.
- Payment can be turned into Daycare or into the office. We highly encourage automated payments through Procare. We will set up a Procare Account for you once we receive your paperwork.
- Any questions regarding billing/payment please call (707) 792-5314. Email is the best way to reach our daycare director firstname.lastname@example.org
Students are expected to demonstrate the same high level of respect and cooperation that is expected during the school day at Dunham. If your student is not meeting the behavioral expectations, the same consequences will be implemented.
- Conference with the students
- Note home to parents
- Phone call to parents
- Immediate pick up by parent
- Exclusion from the aftercare for a period of time
“Play is the work of children” Maria Montessori