May 21, 2021
Hello Dunham Families,
I have been getting questions about next school year, and rightfully so. Without having a crystal ball, I anticipate that we will be fully open next school year starting in August with five in person days a week and with a traditional 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. (11:45 a.m. for TK and K) schedule. I do anticipate that there could be some possible COVID-19 mitigation safety practices still in place but it is difficult to anticipate what those could be until the state/county gives updated guidelines specific to schools.
Beach Day (Spirit Day) is on Wednesday, May 26. All Dunham Dragons are encouraged to show your school spirit and dress up at home or at school. If you would like to share your school spirit with your classmates, have a parent email a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post it on the school’s Facebook page.
Our wonderful PTO is holding a very yummy Dine and Donate at Toppings next Thursday, May 27, from noon – 8:30 p.m. Come and support Dunham Elementary School by bringing the attached flyer and 20% of your purchase will be donated to our school’s PTO. Toppings is located at both 969 Golf Course Drive, Rohnert Park, CA 94928 and 1533 Farmers Lane, Santa Rosa, CA 95405. Thank you for your support.
Click To Download: Toppings Dine and Donate Flyer
Thank you for all of the survey results for our Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) and creating an Extended Learning Opportunities (ELO) grant plan. That information will help us shape our plans.
Our school board will be holding a special meeting at 6:00 p.m. next week (5/27) to review and approve our Expanded Learning Opportunities (ELO) Grant plan. The logon information is below.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Superintendent / Principal
Special Board Meeting
On Thursday, May 27, at 6:00, we will be having a special board meeting. We invite you to join us via Zoom!
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 954 8196 2855
- When it comes time to make public comments, per the agenda, use the “Raise your hand” functionality. The attendees will be called upon, their microphone unmuted, and then allowed to make their statement for up to two minutes. At the end of the two minutes, the attendee’s microphone will be muted and the next participant will be called upon.
- Speakers must be present in the Zoom meeting when their name is called in order to be given an opportunity to address the Board.
- Speakers need to rename their Zoom profile to their real name (first and last) to be allowed into the meeting from the Zoom “lobby.”
- Speakers are requested to state their name prior to addressing the Board.
- After a speaker completes their public comment or if the two-minute speaker time limit has been reached, the microphone for the speaker’s Zoom profile will be muted.